Hay, Gald to see you on our blog section, and today in this blog will check how digital media can be planned under limited budgets. To benign with we would like to walk you through the basics of Marketing and then will look into potential opportunities to plan the digital marketing under a low budget.
Digital Media or the popularly known term digital marketing is the downline product of the marketing umbrella key differences are listed below in the table for reference:
|Table of Contents|
|1. Difference between marketing & advertising|
|2. How to approach digital media strategy within a limited budget|
|3. Planning objective and the monthly budget for online advertisement|
|4. Planning strategies for paid advertising|
|5. Planning strategies for non-paid advertising|
Difference between marketing & advertising
|1. Brief – The process of understanding the market condition and its needs to create a product or service that caters to a large market share||1. Brief – Advertising is a process of communication with the users of a product or service. Helps in launching many new products or services in the market.|
|2. Aspect – Product, price, place, people, promotion, processes.||2. Aspect – Promotion|
|3. Scope – Market research, promotion, advertisement, distribution, sales, customer satisfaction, public relations, etc.||3. Scope – Digital media, radio, television, newspaper, magazines, hoardings, protesters, etc.|
|4. Focus – Creating a market for new products and building brand image.||4. Focus – Grabbing attention.|
From the above table, we could find that marketing and advertising are correlated and advertising is an essential component of marketing. The right marketing and advertising can make a huge difference together to meet the company objectives.
How to approach digital media strategy within a limited budget
We Will continue to discuss more on online advertising and how should we plan the right strategy within a limited budget. To start with advertising we should know the objective of advertising very carefully draft the end objective of your advertising. Then it comes to planning on budget allocation define what is the nominal budget that your company can potentially spend in the span of 6 months to one year to start with. Or on the other hand, let’s say if you have zero funds but be clear with that, and on the below blog sections will also find the ways with zero budget digital advertisement don’t disappoint your self suggest continue reading.
Planning objective and the monthly budget for online advertisement
Once you have a concrete answer on the objective and the monthly planned budget for advertisement, it’s time to plan the media platforms that suit best for your business. For digital media advertisement, we have various platforms to start with such as Google search, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, Snapchat, etc to run paid and non-paid advertisement. Moving ahead at first will look into the concept of planning with allocated media funds and the 2nd part will talk organic approach on we can boost our organic approach without the involvement of money.
Furthermore, if you need any more assistance with regards to campaign planning and execution write us on email@example.com or whats App 9778709229. Please feel free to connect.
Planning strategies for paid advertising
- Based on the requirement of your business we request you run a google keywords analysis to find out relevant business keywords that can maximize visibility further read our blog on how to use google keyword planner to complete the process
- Run a competitor analysis of how your competitors are doing there are several topics available online on how to do the competitor analysis. A few quick links are SimilarWeb, SEMrush, SpyFu, & BuiltWith. This analysis will give you a fair idea of the total traffic your competitors drive using different channels, their brand search volume, social presence, etc.
- With the above-said activity list, you will get a good understanding of competitor actions and their digital media presence, such as which keywords they are bidding on, which social channels they have maximum momentum, quality of graphic designs and videos, website structure & objective funnels, user product/service rating, etc
- Considering the above points we suggest you pick any two platforms to start with your paid media advertising. Say if you found frequent ads in google search we suggest you prioritize that, or videos in youtube, or Facebook post engagements, as per your analysis pick any two feasible and best online media platforms.
- Once we have platforms defined align your campaign setup, Google analytics, conversion tracking setup, creative planning, user target segment, or target persona
- Budget allocation – Daily spending can be allocated in the ratio of 50% to 1st priority media channel, 40% to 2nd priority channel, 10% on experiment and testings on new platforms.
- Also, implement points from non-paid advertising detailed below.
Planning strategies for non-paid advertising
- Every media channel has two benefits paid advertising for fast and expanded reach on the other and an organic/free approach to make build your presence. However, it will take time time to get tractions and results but regular presence will help you gain traffic and tractions and traffic in the long run.
- We recommend you to follow all the said points from 1 to 4 but here our execution strategy will change.
- Post keyword analysis start blogging in high traffic keywords, the blog can include website blog content, gust writing, article submission, etc. Refer to the article from the digital garage for more details. Complete the free course on Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals.
- Make YouTube videos related to your business domain, this will help you drive relent user’s interactions towards your brand.
- Setup your Facebook and Insta page initiate informatic posts and join FB groups and forms to participate in group sharing & discussions.
- Setup googles analytics and makes goals and events to map the traffic source and its relevance.
- Non-paid digital advertising is time taking process don’t expect instant results.
Hope we have briefed simple steps to starts for you to plan digital marketing with a low/limited budget or no budget.
Besides, if you need any assistance with regards to your digital growth write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org or whats App 9778709229. We are a click away to help you plan your digital media success.