What is Off-page SEO?
Off-page SEO focuses on techniques that help a website to feature at the top of search results. You can not directly apply these techniques to your website as like on-page and technical SEO.
Off-page SEO focuses on creating a rich quality link profile and attracting links from high-authority websites. The main objective of off-page SEO is to show search engines that your website is reliable in your niche.
Best 7 main techniques of Off-Page Optimization:
- Building links– When authority websites give link to your website, you appear more trustworthy. To find these rich quality links, you need to invest some time in finding high domain authority websites for creating a rich quality link. And there are also some best link building strategies from which you can easily get link from high authority sites.
- Social Media– Social networking is bigger than ever these days! Sometimes called online reputation management, interaction with social networking sites is the fundamental step with which you start advertising the market and build your online reputation within your niche.
- Add an RSS Feed Subscription Box– It is better to have fewer subscribers who visit your site on a regular basis, than a multitude of unique visitors. This is the reason why all blogs and brands of greater or lesser reputation offer an RSS subscription box on their walls.
- Guest Posting- Similar to the blog comment, you need to define the reasons for your contribution in this way from the beginning. Most guest blogs come to advertise their company or product and can sometimes turn into a spammy and embarrassing reading. Be fair, and give priority to providing actionable, fresh and relevant information. Not the links to your website.
- Build Trust- It is natural that offsite SEO also includes trust. After all, that’s how you get your votes on social media or your customers. Transparency is one of the keys to building trust. Post useful content and don’t try to fool your readers with attractive titles and quality content.
- Video sending- Upload the video to popular sites like YouTube, vimeo, etc. It increases popularity and also provides a quality incoming link to your website. It also helps to attract relevant traffic to the website.
- Directory submission- Submit content to standard directory submission sites under the appropriate category to obtain quality backlinks to your website.